What did Mama cook for her little boss? :-) Malunggay Corn soup and Fish Cake Sitaw. :-) #TeamKramerPlateDate
MALUNGGAY CORN SOUP
2 cups white corn, shredded
1 small onion, chopped
1 glove garlic, minced
1 pc small patola sliced
3 cups water
Salt and pepper to taste
1 cup malunggay leaves
1. Saute the garlic and onion.
2. Add water and bring to a boil.
3. Add the shredded corn and continuously stir until cooked.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. When cooked, add patola and malunggay leaves.
6. Simmer for few more minutes until patola is tender.
1 lb boneless fish fillet
5 large potatoes
3 tablespoons chopped onions
1 tablespoon water
salt and pepper
Peel and cut up potatoes.
Place in pot with fillets and cover with cold water.
Boil until the potatoes are"fork done".
Drain off the water.
Mash the potatoes and fish together.
Mix chopped onion, eggs, and 1 tablespoon water.
Add this to the fish and potatoes and mix well.
Form the mixture into hamburger size patties.
Season with salt and pepper and fry in well greased skillet until golden brown on both sides.